A whole lot of crap
Sunday, October 18, 2015
  Something to rant about
WOW. I didn't know I still have a blog. Reading through past entries makes me feel old. The carefree life I had in the past.

So many things happened since my last post, I don't think blogging is now an "in-thing" per say, it is however still a diary, my story. Looking back, I did make some bad decisions, and still living to regret it. But, praise God, I'm still alive.

Material Wealth 

Compare Compare Compare. Comparison with your peers to see who has the better life, the better car, the better house. Trust you me, it's a competition you want to forgo. So true, that Godliness with contentment is great bliss. I've learnt to realise that, while wealth shouldn't be a priority, in Singapore however, without it will make you REDUNDANT. Family, friends and almost everyone else see the networth you have, before deciding on how should they treat you. It is a very extremely realistic and unloving world. Oh, and I owe so much money to so many people. Sometimes I really would want the easy way out by ending everything, but guess my time is not up.

 Marriage 

I love my wife. And no, everything is not hunky-dory. With the both of us having totally different character, it makes living hard. The only resolution? Well, God would be the perfect answer. Somehow I feel that having money would resolve it too. Not that I don't love God, I love Him to the max! Without Him, there's no point for me living anymore. What I'm trying to say is, make sure you find someone after God's own heart. I admire how Lynn stayed with Ps Peter. Oh I'm very certain that they are going to be rulers in the next life when Jesus rules.

Church

The place where many hypocrites gather. Hypocrites like myself. It is only by His grace and mercy, that we're still here. Some have fell, some who fell seems like it is impossible for them to get up, some have fallen asleep, and then, there's me - a coward, a thieve, a liar and a sinner. I do not dare to do anything, I'm the worst.

Depression

I've been having it for sometime now. It mostly attributes to my finances, and the way I manage it. Still trying to clear my past mistakes, things are getting worst only because of the lies I had to say in order to cover the past lies. Seriously, it is a chain-cycle. What I can do now? I'm really doing everything I can to prevent it. The last Sunday, when I was about to throw in the towel, God delivered a message through Ps Yang, titled - Perseverance. Oh how I needed it. The only way to survive, is to be thick-skinned it seems. I've been pestering my Almighty since, and I really hope, that a miracle would happen soon. AMEN, please Amen.

If you know me, and you happened to read this post, this is not meant for you. I am just going to leave it here since the blogosphere is a dying industry and now everyone FB or INSTA. Pray with me instead. I need a whole Container (those in the sea type) of it.




 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: We're from blangadesh

George is ang ghee geok

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / February 2009 / October 2015 / November 2015 / August 2016 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]