A whole lot of crap
Sunday, May 27, 2007
  To change
Emo... Emo... recently ive really been EMO. hmm.. Issues about being insecure are terrifying. To myself and to others. But how to change? I want to... but do not know on how to do so. This few sentences bascially sums up my week!! oh my goodness... i cant believe this... was this caused by my past?! sigh... i duno.. or isit just me, myself?!

God pls teach me and show me how, in Your vast knowledge and all-knowing wisdom please guide me thru and lead me by Your hand. Send me friends to pray alongside with me, send me good pals to encourage me, send me Your comfort and assurance Lord!

and most importantly, during this period of time, let love continue to flow out of me and let me ALWAYS be Your witness in this dying world. Let the wild flowers by the side of the race of life never be a distraction because i want You as my focus.

I surrender all to You, take control Lord. Let me seek Your face and surrender myself for Your kingdom daily, let me be a wonderful testimony only to give You glory, honor and praise.

Teach me also to be a testimony in my workplace in which i struggle much. I've been selfish and disgusting, and sometimes purposely wilful and ignorant. Lord forgive me. I commit this struggle to You my God, knowing that You're the author and finisher of my faith. Help me, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: We're from blangadesh

George is ang ghee geok

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / February 2009 / October 2015 / November 2015 / August 2016 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]