A whole lot of crap
Monday, October 16, 2006
  IN ARMY
Today mind u.. is monday. A very very sad and moody monday, even though i was very high and happening just now... i concluded that this monday isnt that good... cuz.. im staying in.. HAIZ/SIGH/ARGH/OUCH/HELP.

But oh well.. compared to 30SCE.. guess i thank God indeed! I can remember those days of depression.. the EVIL sgts...offrs..... ETC..... NVR do/will i miss em' (cept my buddies there of cuz). Training life is tough.. i can take it.. besides ive done it in Tekong.. anw ive also completed my trg as a combat engineer.. BUT... "u ask me chiong den nv give welfare.. HW CAN!?!?!?!?!" haha.. its like asking linghu chong or yang guo(the one in e VCD.. cant rem his name) to give up KUKU! like WT HECK MAN!

ok nvm.. cool down.. hahaha.. now bout some really wholesome stuff =)

Only by His grace, can i stand. In His presence, there is freedom. I seek truth, but at times i fail to keep them. God is very kind to me... i am deeply humbled by His grace n love n hope He has in me. As a child.. ive definately failed Him many times.. the only possible reason im still around is bcuz of His love. Life is a test, but yet His grace is sufficient for us. Thank God for Jesus, Thank God for God, and thank God for His love. I pray that all may come to His salvation, or at least hear abt it and given a chance to decide. Sometimes i do wonder why i am saved. i reflect and i sigh. "many deserve much more den me.." my thought. God reminded me.. " i love all equally".

haha.. my God is cool.. no other gods offer such stuff call.. "love" which is precious =D
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: We're from blangadesh

George is ang ghee geok

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / February 2009 / October 2015 / November 2015 / August 2016 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]