A whole lot of crap
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
  12.53am
I'm officially a Blogger. A Nerd. and a NOOB!!! *CRIES* this is my forth entry in a day!!! ok.. theoratically it isnt but to me it is... *CRIES AGAIN*

Rabbit just left me to face the lonely night alone... im afraid.. im scared... HAHAHA.. right. just sien la.. this is pretty sien... my quarentine period... ok la.. nth except dramas and dramas and dramas and dramas......

OK. now i shall rant about EX DW.
I simply don't understand why e heck do we need to go places like australia to train ?! i mean in the desert ?! and its like 3 WEEKS ?! we could all just go play Counterstrike and im SURE + CONFRIM that singapore soldiers will fight better and more tatical!! I simply dun understand why must we go dere shoot kangeroos... hahahahahahaa... but seriously........................................... (Actually i type alot le.. but bcuz its CLASSIFIED n SECRET stuff thats why u all cant see...)

Frens frm army... Listen to me... i decide... to start a coup... something like that of thailand one... are you with me?? Is time.... to take over singapore... and...... eat char kway tiao. We need to make em realize tt army is sieness and 1 yr is more den enough! if not will talk bullshit one!!!
 
Comments:
really is talkingcrap.com -.-"
 
Hey man,
You going to Australia? Cool. I'm still in vanuatu, so i don't know if I'll be in Australia when you get in?

Around Army bases in Victoria kangaroos have become pests. So people shoot them... But don't you do it...

And a coup is not a great idea...

but I am in favour of it.
james
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:
Location: We're from blangadesh

George is ang ghee geok

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / February 2009 / October 2015 / November 2015 / August 2016 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]